You need to change your business’s Facebook name? It happens.
Dear friends It used to be pretty difficult to do that, but with Facebook’s more recent changes, Friends it really takes only about four steps to change your Facebook name and URL.
- Dear friends Click About on the left side of your Page.
- Click Edit next to your Page’s name.
- Dear friends NOW Enter a new Page name and click Continue.
- Review your request and click Request Change.
Dear friends If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name:
- Dear friends You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. Learn how to see your Page role.
- Dear friends You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name.
- There may be limits on your Page.
There is no limit to how many times you can change your page’s name, just so long as those changes are spaced about seven days apart.