If your computer is slow then today we come with a Trick to Boot Or Start Computer Faster, As we know everyone want their computer work fast so Dear friends there are many computers take a lot of time to boot or startup.This is due to many reasons.Some slight changes can do wonders for your system. We have best tricks for you.
Friends we have 3 tricks in this post so please read and test on your computer.
Trick – 1
- So friends now we are going to start first trick. In this trick you need to go just at your desktop and press start button and type msconfig and press enter.
- Or go to
Start > Run > type msconfig
press enter .
- Now go to the startup tab. In this tab you will see a list of programs which run on starting windows . These are all the programs that automatically start when you boot your PC. It is these that slow down the boot up process.
- Friends unchecked all the unwanted items like ms-office, messengers other utilities that you may not need at startup).
- Don’t uncheck your antivirus software.
- Restart your Pc to and see for yourself, your pc will now boot faster.
Trick – 2
Now we are going to share second trick. Friends a great new feature in Microsoft Windows XP is the ability to do a boot defragment. Friends this places all boot files next to each other on the disk to allow for faster booting. By default this option is enabled, but on some systems it is not, so below is the information on how to turn it on. Please see below steps.
- Please go to Start Menu and Click Run
- Then type in regedit then click ok
- Select “Enable” from the list on the right
- Right on it and select “Modify“
- Change the value to Y .
- Reboot your Pc and see the change yourself.
Trick – 3
Friends now we are talkikg about the third as you may have tried many tweaks like modifying windows XP start-up applications, prefetches, unload DLLs method, etc. And yes those methods do work for me.
So friends I have just accidentally found out another way to give you an extra boost in windows XP’s boot performance. This is done by disabling your unused devices in Device Manager. for example, if you don’t have input devices that are connected to one of your USB’s or COM ports, disabling them will give you an extra performance boost in booting.
- Go to
Control Panel -> System -> Hardware tab -> Device manager
- Disable devices that you don’t use for your PC and then restart.
We hope you loved this post so please share and comments.
Tags: how to make your computer faster windows 10how to make your computer faster for gaming,how to make laptop faster windows 7,how to make your computer faster windows 8,how to make your computer faster mac,how to make computer faster windows 7,how to make your laptop faster for gaming,how to run a disk cleanup,how to decrease windows startup time,speed up boot time windows 10,speed up boot time windows 7,how to reduce startup time in windows 7,speed up windows 7 boot and shutdown,how to make startup faster windows 7,how to make windows 7 boot faster like windows 8,fast startup windows 7,how can i make my computer start faster?,speed up windows 7 boot and shutdown,how to make windows 7 boot faster,how to make windows 7 boot faster like windows 8,speed up boot time windows 7,how to make windows 7 startup faster regedit,speed up boot time windows 10,how to make your computer faster windows 10,how to make your computer faster for gaming,how to make laptop faster windows 7,how to make your computer faster mac,how to make your computer faster windows 8,how to make computer faster windows 7,how to make your laptop faster for gaming