Topic : How to create an iPhone hotspot
If you want to make your iphone as a wifi hotspot then you need to flow below steps.
- Tap the Settings icon
- Then tap on Cellular and turn on Cellular Data. Make sure to set it to 3G or 4G in the Cellular Data Options.
- Go back and tap Personal Hotspot and turn it ON.
- Tap on Wi-Fi Password and enter a password you would like to use to connect your devices. At the same time this will prevent others from connecting to your wireless hotspot.
- On the laptop click on the Network icon and from the available networks select the one labeled as “iPhone” or similar.
- Click on that network name and enter the password you have set up earlier.
Now you will be able to browse the Internet on any device you connect to your personal wireless hotspot.
Tags: How to create an iPhone hotspot,how to make an iphone hotspot for free,how to turn on hotspot on iphone 6,how to turn on hotspot on iphone 5s,how to setup personal hotspot on iphone 5s,how to turn on hotspot in iphone 5s,personal hotspot iphone 5s missing,personal hotspot missing ios 10