Hello Friends you already know about Google Chrome. Fastest browser in the world to use different internet services but do know know why is faster then other browser? Actually google chrome automatically store many type of website data while you browse or open any website. You can also check this by doing this short thing. You just have to open a website/blog and close it. also remember how much time it is taking to opening. After doing this, Now open same website/blog again. You will be see that the particular site is opening more faster then before. It is happening because of Google chrome save website data for quick loading next time but Because of it Google chrome also get slower. So must read this article to know How to Clear Cache in Chrome – Super Fast way. Now friends see below steps.
How to Clear Cache in Chrome – Default Method
- Dear reader first of all Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Now click on Customize and control button (three horizontal line)on the top right corner.
- Now you have to select History and click on History Option.
- You can also press Ctrl+H after opening google chrome to directly open history.
- Now you have to click on clear browsing data.
- Now a box open like showing below image.
- Here you can see in red circle 398MB cached and images files stored by google chrome in our computer. this thing is make chrome slow.
- Here you have to select Obliterate the following items from” the beginning of the time” (recommended).
- After performing the above steps choose “Browsing History, Download History, Cookies and other site and plugin data, Cached images and files” and click on clear browsing data button.
- Please note after doing this process all types of Cookies, Cached plugin data, Passwords, form fills and other type of app data will be flushed from your browser.
- Carefully choose the time period of your browsing history and check or un-check the options in the menu and simply click on Clear Browsing Data and that’s it.
- If you have confusion regarding the above steps then you can simply press Ctrl + Shift + Del button and then clear your all browsing data.